Origins Diplomacy Tournament (Columbus, Ohio)

Looking for a Diplomacy game in your neighbourhood? Meet members from your area!

Origins Diplomacy Tournament (Columbus, Ohio)

Postby cashtool » 24 Apr 2012, 16:18

Tournament Details:

The annual Origins Diplomacy Tournament will be held for the 34th time this June featuring at one of the largest gaming conventions in the US. The tournament will be FOUR rounds running from Thursday through Saturday, as well as separate Diplomacy Introduction rounds for new players. Best Country Awards, the Championship plaque and free boardgames will be awarded on Saturday night following the fourth round.

Round One – 6pm Thursday
Round Two – 6pm Friday
Round Three – 12pm Saturday
Round Four – 6pm Saturday

Scoring: Carnage

Convention and Hotel

“Every year Origins offers a variety of great experiences for our attendees, some are new and some are old favorites. The CABS Board/War Room features open gaming with a library of over a thousand games provided by the Columbus Area Boardgaming Society. Last year Rio Grande Games provided FREE lunch and dinner each day of the convention. The main hall features over 60 exhibitors and thousands of scheduled gaming events.

The Columbus area offers a variety of great hotels for every attendee's budget. Please use the following hotel information to assist you in booking your reservations. Clicking on the hotel logos will take you to their Origins reservation pages (http://originsgamefair.com/)."

Contact Thomas Haver for further details at [email protected]
cashtool

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Origins Diplomacy Tournament (Columbus, Ohio)

Postby AngelEyesGBU » 24 Apr 2012, 19:25

The conference is May 30-June 3, 2012, in case you were wondering.
Gold member of the Classicists
Angel Eyes: But you know the pity is when I'm paid, I always follow my job through.
Tuco: When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
Blondie: You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.
AngelEyesGBU

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1074)
All-game rating: (1059)
Timezone: GMT-6

Return to Face-to-Face