NADF 2012 Grand Prix Schedule

Looking for a Diplomacy game in your neighbourhood? Meet members from your area!

NADF 2012 Grand Prix Schedule

Postby Niakan » 02 Feb 2012, 08:24

The North American Diplomacy Federation is an organization that consolidates information for competitive and casual Face-to-face Diplomacy throughout the continent. Running for 3 years, the NADF Grand Prix compiles players' individual records running off of the schedule of the most reputable face-to-face tournaments that are held throughout the year. So far this year has shown promise to be the most attended Grand Prix yet.

The 2012 schedule is HERE and rules are HERE. If you plan on attending an event this year, post about it!
Face-to-face organizer of Diplomacy games in New York City.
My Twitch Channel
My YouTube Channel
My current Mafia game
Niakan

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 936
All-game rating: 1002
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: NADF 2012 Grand Prix Schedule

Postby petermcnamara » 11 Feb 2012, 07:21

While in Europe lies the European Grand Prix (held annually since 2002), and the Australian analogue is the Bismark Cup, which dates back all the way to 1989. In fact the North American version has been around for a few more than three years, and started with Chris Martin taking out the inaugural title in 1999.

While I'm here, I feel I should mention the canonical list of upcoming tournaments worldwide, which is at http://www.diplom.org/Face/cons/index.php (this link really should be displayed somewhere on this forum prominently). For example people looking for information about the tournament which I run, which will be in San Francisco on May 5-6 will currently find more information there until the NADF list is updated.
petermcnamara

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (993)
All-game rating: (994)
Timezone: GMT

Return to Face-to-Face