Student Group Revival

Young people want their own special group too!

Moderators: mat.gopack, nanooktheeskimo

Forum rules
The Students group is an official Forum group. If you want to join, go to your User Control Panel and click on Usergroups. Scroll down to groups under 'Non-memberships' and apply there. The Group Leader will deal with the application when possible.

Student Group Revival

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 11 Apr 2015, 12:47

Hello Everybody.

So recently especially, I've noticed a pretty decent sized influx of student-aged members, and I know there are several active around the site already...basically what I'm saying is, there's a demand for this Group now, but after doing a little digging, I know QueenOfHearts, the original group leader I think, has left the site, and I believe mat.gopack, his replacement, has either left the site or is on an extended hiatus. Which leaves what is commonly known as a vacuum of power, or a rudderless ship, or a ship with no direction, or a canoe with no paddle, or a few other boat metaphors I could throw out there, but will spare you having to skim over. So, unless/until one of those two come back, or Dipsy yells at me to keep the noise down, I'm in charge.

Click here for an explanation of who can join this group, and of the group itself.
Click here to see what and where you should post to become a member.

I'll be sending a pm to everyone on the members list, to see who's still around, if anyone, and keeping the members list updated. If you have any questions, please, feel free to leave a comment here or ask me via PM.

Two appropriate youtube videos, because that's what young people do right? ;)

Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

GM of WitA 7, WitA 8.

Come play face to face!

Need a forum game GM'ed? PM me!

Mod (but I'm normally not talking as one)
nanooktheeskimo
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1209)
All-game rating: (1389)
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Students