Attention: Student Group

Young people want their own special group too!

Moderators: mat.gopack, nanooktheeskimo

Forum rules
The Students group is an official Forum group. If you want to join, go to your User Control Panel and click on Usergroups. Scroll down to groups under 'Non-memberships' and apply there. The Group Leader will deal with the application when possible.

Attention: Student Group

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 11 Apr 2015, 12:46

The basics of it are, this is a group designed for people in the under-23 age range OR a student (or that ask really, really politely), so we can play games with people around our own age and play music as loudly as we want :)

There will be Students-only games, maybe even tournaments eventually, and a league table will be kept by myself for all finished students games.

If you're not in the Students group, or at least a pending member (meaning you've filled an application out here, and applied formally--click on the applications link for more information), then I ask you don't post in the group subforum please.

Any applications will be dealt with in 1-2 business days, with Wednesday being the only non-business day.

Beyond all that, let's have some fun with this, and show the Oldies they aren't the only ones that can have their own games! :D
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

GM of WitA 7, WitA 8.

Come play face to face!

Need a forum game GM'ed? PM me!

Mod (but I'm normally not talking as one)
nanooktheeskimo
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1209)
All-game rating: (1389)
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Students